2016/2017 MSU Campus Service
CATA's Spartan Service operates 24/7 during fall and spring semesters with service to all University apartments, residence halls, commuter lots, and main campus buildings.
- August 29 thru December 18, 2016
- January 9 thru March 5, 2017 (Spring Break: week of March 6th)
- March 13 thru May 7, 2017
Additionally, CATA provides year-round service from off-campus apartments in the East Lansing, Okemos, Haslett and Jolly/Dunckel Road areas to MSU.
CATA operates five fixed routes on campus starting at 7 a.m. Monday through Friday with service until 2:30 a.m. unless noted:
- Route 30 South & East Neighborhoods
- Route 31 Brody & East Neighborhoods
- Route 32 Commuter Lot - Clinical Center (service concludes at 7 p.m.)
- Route 33 Union - South Neighborhood (service concludes at 7 p.m.)
- Route 39 University Village – Spartan Village
CATA operates three fixed routes on campus from 9 a.m. until 2:30 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays:
- 34 Brody Neighborhood - University Village
- 35 South Neighborhood - Spartan Village
- 36 East Neighborhood